Candidates can apply by sending at least ten slides or other photographic documentation of recent work, publications about their work, and a written statement describing their interest, motivation and plans for their stay in Amsterdam. To apply use the form. First read the conditions.
Conditions, applicants are requested to take good notice of the following conditions:
- Candidates should consider the creation of fine art as their profession and should have completed a fine art training at a university, a college or similar institution or should have been working seriously in a community art centre for several years or should have several years of independent working experience as an artist.
- Candidates are expected to be able to work independently in the studio provided.
- Candidates are requested to supply at least ten slides or other photographic documentation of recent work, any publications about their work (if available) and a written statement describing their interest and motivation for working in the Netherlands. Please add to this application form a proposal for the intended activities during the stay in the studio.
- Candidates should fill in the application form completely and return it with the documentation and a plan of activities.
- Candidates may be asked about their income situation and other personal circumstances.
- The decisions of the selection committee are final and about the results can not be corresponded.
- * Those to whom the scholarships are awarded are expected to abide by the regulations of the Foundation concerning the use of the studio and by the arrangements that are made with the Foundation.
- Documentation may be used as information to other parties, all in the best interest of the artist.